Friday, December 12, 2008

Avery Update








Avery is now 21 months and counting! I cant believe how much she has changed even from a few months ago. She is our little munchkin who has her own little personality. She has recently started to scowl at people. I'm not sure what the deal is but she will let you know if she is not pleased with you. She has also started to really say "NO" and use her pointer finger to scold you. I hope this is just a faze and she will go back to smiling all the time. Avery has really enjoyed watching all the "Barbie" movies. I think her favorite word going on a few months is "BARBIE" she says it all the time. The funny part is when she wakes up from sleeping she says "Barbie" instead of the classic mom and dad! It cracks us up. Avery loves playing with dolls and reading her books. I think her favorite food is Doritos! She also loves Mac and Cheese, peas, corn, pizza, yogurt, and french fries. She still uses her signing to say more, food, please, thank you, sorry, shoes, cracker, and more. She laughs so cute and loves to give hugs and kisses. She loves her pink blanket from Aunt Conny. She still cuddles with her dad any moment she can. She loves her brothers so much and hugs them as soon as they get home from school. She still dances around and loves music. I just cant believe how independent she has become, so quickly. I love spending time with her. I do know one thing that I don't enjoy about Avery is plane rides! Yikes, I hope she does better as she gets older!

since it took me so long to get this post done, Avery is now 21 months. My little girl is not so little anymore.

No comments: