Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fun at Camp Wilderness

I forgot to post some more pictures with Conny and Tim when they came out to visit. One of the nights I took them to the Disney's Wilderness Lodge for a fun night. This place is so cool and I would love to stay a night or two in the Lodge. Starting at 8:00pm they have an outdoor movie night. It is cool because you get to watch a Disney movie under the stars. Before the movie starts they have benches and bleachers for you to sit in. They have two fire pits to roast marshmallows. So I brought a bag full of marshmallow's, graham crackers, and chocolate. Tim and Conny had never been to something like this so it was fun to enjoy the evening with them and the boys. After roasting marshmallows they have a country singer come out on stage and sing and tell jokes for everyone. Then Chip and Dale come out to greet everyone. It's nice because you don't have to wait in a long line to let the kids get a picture with them. They come around each bench and you get a minute or two with them. You can see in the picture, Carson and Chase were pretty excited. Chase even gave Dale a big hug before he moved on. It is such a great family activity to do. The kids just loved spending a school night at Disney!

After the show was over we went over to the water park they have there and went for a swim. It has been so hot and humid here, so it felt great to get cooled down. Tim and Conny swam around with the boys for over an hour until they were worn out themselves. I love living so close to Disney and having these side activities to do with the family and visitors!




No comments: