I find it actually nice to have everything done in one night. Instead of having the elimination on a separate day and having it draw out so long, I like that it just gets right to the point. I was happy with who went home last night. I could not stand Bianka! Like I said last week, she just didn't have it. I did feel however that Philip should have stayed over Peter. I think Peter needs to go and I thought his performance was weak last night. I guess Phillips dad had just passed away a week and a half ago! I guess the top 20 dancers all went to his dads funeral. So last night was very emotional for Phillip and all the dancers. I'm not a fan of Phillip but I thought he should have stayed this time around.
I also think they need to take Broadway out of the competition. I think no matter who dances it I just think gets bad votes. The judges always have something negative to say about the dancers on every Broadway that has been preformed. I don't care for them and think they are boring to be honest. I also loved the idea of the "Starry Night" painting by Van Gough that Wade Robson choreographed. However I think Peter and Pauline did not even come close to nailing it. This is Wade Robson people! You got to Bring it....! So my top three favorite dances of the night were:
1. Legacy and Kathryn doing a contemporary dance choreographed by Stacey Tookey.
2. Karen and Kevin doing a Hip Hop routine choreographed by Tabitha and Napoleon
3. Nathan and Mollee doing Bollywood choreographer Nakul Dev Mahajan
I Love this dance!
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment