The picture is of Jason's Pinkie covered in a HUGE bandage. We just got back from the ER where he had 5 stitches in his left pinkie. To make a long story short; Jason was cutting away some branches from our outside conditioning unit. Our neighbor let him borrow their tree trimmer. "That's when it happened" ... Jason went to move away a branch and his finger got caught on the still moving blade. I was in the house with a friend working on a church project when Jason came running in dripping blood and all he says is "I need to go to the hospital and now"! Good thing my friend was over so I could leave the kids at home and hurry Jason to the hospital. We were there forever before they would numb Jason's finger. He was in a bit of pain.
I have to say, when the doctor came in and removed the towel and ice my stomach dropped when I saw what his finger looked like. I'm not one to get to bothered by blood or what not, but this was something I haven't seen before. Jason just thought it was cool to watch the doctor stitch his finger up. "Yuck"! So he is still having a lot of pain mainly due to the fact that the pain medicine they prescribed for him doesn't even phase him. So he is currently in Savannah Georgia conducting meetings and seeing customers with his left hand looking like the picture above. He is a trooper. No complaints.



No comments:
Post a Comment