Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thank You Grandpa Aller!

I have been meaning to post these pictures of Chase forever now. In September for Chase's Birthday Grandma and Grandpa Aller came to visit. Chase and the kids eat this up! Well one of Grandpa Aller's styles is to wear socks (I think they are black ones sometimes too) with open toe sandals. Well to each is own... but Jason and his siblings tend to make fun of this. To me, it shows Gary's confidence! :) It was in October that I went to see my mom in Minnesota and I decided to take the kids to McDonald's to eat lunch with them before heading to the airport. As we were walking inside McDonald's I looked down and saw Chase with socks and sandals on. I literally stopped and said "Chase why did you put socks on with your sandals"? He answered back right away with "Look.. look...I look like Grandpa!" I lost it and he was so matter of fact about his answer. It made me laugh the rest of the day. Jason was not with us at this point, but when I told him he was not surprised and laughed so hard.

Thank you Grandpa Aller for your hip trends rubbing off on my kids! Love You

No comments: