Sunday, November 22, 2009

SYTYCD Week 4

I'm really behind on my posts for So You Think You Can Dance. So, I will at least post about this last week. For sure this week was way better then the week before. I really felt like the past week had some really great numbers. I'm actually going to just post the dance that I watched about 4 times that night. I am actually not a fan of Ashleigh, but the hip hop number that Tabitha and Napoleon did was so good! It reminded me of Chelsey and Mark preforming "Bleeding Love" which I loved in season 4. I thought all in all everyone did a great job. I did once again agree on who went home this week. I thought Channing was good but didn't shine for some reason. So they did get that right. I also thought that Kevin was also the right choice. I did think Victor could have easily gone home as well, due to the fact I don't think he has grown like the other guys. So here is my pick of the week... enjoy.

1 comment:

Ute Family said...

I was so bugged my tivo didn't record the first 10 minutes of sytycd so I missed this and I'm so glad you posted it. I LOVED IT! I do agree with you about her...she bugged me at first with the whole "He's my man" comments but she's growing on me. Especially last night when I saw how much she loved her partner and was sad to not be dancing with him anymore. Ah, I love this show!
p.s. sorry about Jason's pinky. Hope he's doing better!