Yep I did it! I had my sister cut my hair shorter while she was visiting. I have decided that growing my hair long is just taking way to long! Since I don't have natural thick hair, let alone the patience to let it grow... I thought it best to go short once again. I guess it makes sense since I live in a hot and humid state. I am always pulling my hair back into a pony tail so that it is not sticking to my skin. I kept it darker and have some different dimensions of dark and lighter pieces. All in all, I love it! It feels healthy and thicker, and I hardly have to do a thing to it when I wake up. I guess you can say I got the mom hair cut for the sake of not a lot of time to get my self ready everyday. Thank you Conny Anderson, the best hairstylist out there. Oh and Avery also got a new hair cut as well. She looks darling with her A line hair cut. I will have pictures later. Thanks Conny!
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Hair Cut
Yep I did it! I had my sister cut my hair shorter while she was visiting. I have decided that growing my hair long is just taking way to long! Since I don't have natural thick hair, let alone the patience to let it grow... I thought it best to go short once again. I guess it makes sense since I live in a hot and humid state. I am always pulling my hair back into a pony tail so that it is not sticking to my skin. I kept it darker and have some different dimensions of dark and lighter pieces. All in all, I love it! It feels healthy and thicker, and I hardly have to do a thing to it when I wake up. I guess you can say I got the mom hair cut for the sake of not a lot of time to get my self ready everyday. Thank you Conny Anderson, the best hairstylist out there. Oh and Avery also got a new hair cut as well. She looks darling with her A line hair cut. I will have pictures later. Thanks Conny!
Labels:
hair cut
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sassy....LOve it!
Love it! That is one of my favorite hair styles but one that I could never pull off.
Post a Comment