Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy 9 Years Jason!



This year has just flown by. That is why I am just now posting this post. Our wedding anniversary was November 22, 2000. I remember the day perfectly, and it was perfect.

Way too much stuff has happened this year. One thing that did happen is that Jason and I have now been married 9 years and counting. It is not a hard thing to make it another year with my spouse. I love my hubby so much I could not live without him. I won't get mushy (which I can) and I will just simply say I'm in love. He still makes me blush and compliments me everyday. I feel so lucky to have someone who treats me with pure love. I love making him smile and laugh and my very favorite thing is to just watch Fox News and cuddle. I know no matter what is going on in life Jason is with me 100% and I with him. Sorry this is late Jason, but I know you know how I feel about you. I can't believe I got so lucky. I love you so much!

No comments: