Monday, December 7, 2009

SYTYCD December 1-2

I have been a slacker this season and I had no intention being one. They had this season at the busiest time of year. So this post is from last week December 1, and 2nd. First of all I really thought Nathan was going to be one of the top 4 guys. Yikes... he just kind of lost his mojo these past few weeks. I still think he is incredible, but compared to the other guys right now, he hasn't transformed as much as they have. I told Jason on the Tuesday night show that Noell was going to go. She again is amazing, but didn't stand out with her personality. So I called both Noelle and Nathan to get voted off on Wednesday.

So I want to say how much I have loved Sonya's choreography this season. Last season it just didn't have the same effect as previous ones. This season she rocks! She did two pieces that night and I loved both of them. Since I'm only picking one as my favorite here it is. In case some of you haven't seen a previous post back in July I will post the picture again with Sonya and I. I got to take a master class from her and also she was so nice to take a picture with me and I talked to her for a very brief moment. She is crazy cool! Enjoy


Favorite Dance Of The Night

No comments: