RUSSEL!
Another season done! Man this one seemed to go so fast. I actually forgot that this was the the last week for season 6. I still feel that this season felt a little off from other seasons. I also realized they didn't do any specialty dances with just the top two guys and top two girls. I was kind of disappointed in that. I guess the final show didn't seem as big a deal as past seasons.
All that said, I did really enjoy Tuesday nights dances. I think There were too many to pick out my favorite. I still felt that Russel and Jacob were going to be the last ones standing and I was right. I for sure new at the start of the season that it was going to be a guy that would win. Jacob is an incredible dancer and deserved second place. Russel was one of my favorite dancers because of the fact he was only a crumper and yet pulled off every dance style that was thrown at him. He also is just a good guy. You can tell he was humble throughout the season and I think that helped him in the end. He really deserved to win!
I think if I am going to leave a video of one of my favorite routines It is going to be the group dance from the very first week. Also performed last night. It was choreographed by Wade Robson and his wife. That man is unbelievably talented. I really enjoyed it. Everyone looked right on and strong. How cool was this routine!
Congratulations Russel! Season 7 I'm ready for you!
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment