Monday, December 7, 2009

I Know When I'm Losing It!

This is a very true recent story about myself. I have been in charge of the Relief Society Christmas Dinner and I'm still trying to juggle the house and the kids schedule. So I can see how this happened.

I was finishing off sending the last of the Christmas Party invitations to the ones who were not at church. I went and got stamps that morning and I had just finished sealing the backs of the invite. Well as I was ready to go put them into the mail box I noticed something was off. I seriously sat and starred at the envelopes for a minute or two while pondering what was wrong with this picture. So I starred a little longer until it came to me. I had put the stamp on the left side of the envelope instead of the right. Duhhh....!

Well the good news is that I caught the mistake before they did go into the mail box to be mailed, but the bad news is that I spent forever trying to slowly peel off each stamp and hope that it would stick back on. I think I had close to 18 of these. I for real laugh at myself often. I try to find humor in all I do otherwise I would hide in bed all day.

No comments: