First day we went to pick oranges at the orange grove by my house. You can see pictures in a few posts below.
Second day we went to Disney's Camp Wilderness and played at the awesome water park. Later that night we then watched a Disney movie which they were playing the movie "Pinnocio" under the stars. The kids also got to meet Chip n Dale and get a picture. We also roasted marshmallows and danced before the show started. So much fun
We got to go with the Vincents to Disney's Magic Kingdom as well. We also did this last year with them, but this time Chase came along with Carson. We had so much fun that day. The weather was just perfect.
Here are all the cousins in order from left to right
Carson, Chase, Klaryssa, Isabella, Victoria, and Savannah
Chase was picked out of the crowd to learn the ways of a pirate. Captian Jack Sparo taught him how to fight like a pirate ( which was hysterical) and Chase and his cousin Victoria got a diploma at the end that says they are official pirates. It was so fun. Watch the video below to see Chase fight like a pirate. So cute!
What did we do Thanksgiving weekend?
Siesta Key Beach!
My oldest niece Klaryssa and I did some major sewing. Klaryssa loves crafts and sewing just like I do, so it was perfect to do just that. I showed her how to use my sewing machine and she got it down the first time. We ended up making water bottle holders, a bean bag toss game, and a whole lot of purses. She is so willing to try anything I showed her. On her own she made many creative things. I had a ball with you Rissa! Can't wait to do it again soon.
One of my favorite moments was with Uncle Kelly. For some reason Chase and Avery really took to him. Chase was always wanting to sit by him and or go on a Disney ride with him. It was so cute to watch him with Uncle Kelly. Avery also liked to sneak by him and play tickle with him. I caught some really cute pictures of the two playing around. Memories for sure.

While the boy's were at school a few of the days the rest of us went on a few adventures. One outing was to one of my favorite parks in Clermont. There were 5 girls playing at the park. It was so cute when all the younger ones kept following each other around. We also went on a pretty walk that leads to a lake. It was so relaxing and fun. The girls really had fun.
This is what the upstairs looked like in the evenings. Love It!
Thanksgiving Dinner. Yummy!
Later after dinner we decorated our Chrsitmas tree with ornaments. I also had gifts that I made for all the girls. I wanted to give it to them since I won't see them for Christmas. I really enjoyed sewing these blankets for them. The younger girls got blankets with pillows attached to them. They can roll them up and tie them to travel with. The older girls I made rag quilts. Its not as easy, but they are so cute when they are done. Since Klaryssa is going to be turning 11 in February this year I wanted to give her a birthday present while she was here. I was so glad to see how much she loved to sew just like me and I new she would really like this gift. I got her, her own small sewing basket with some essentials inside. I use my sewing basket a lot so I know every sewer needs one. Happy early birthday Klaryssa!

Thanks Vincent family for spending the holiday with us. We hope to see you again next year. To all my nieces, just know how much I enjoyed all of you. You are all very special, beautiful girls. Stacy it was awesome! I love laughing with you and sharing stories. It was a pleasure to have you in our home. Love you guys :)



No comments:
Post a Comment