Some fun pumpkins I cut out
Monday, October 18, 2010
Presto! I Made This
Here is just a few samples of what I have been cutting out with my Scroll Saw. It's so much fun and the possibilities are endless. The Dinosaur puzzles were done when I was in California. These were my very first wood puzzles I ever cut out. My dad taught me all I know about the Scroll Saw. I only have scratched the surface of all that the Scroll Saw can do. I'm excited to continue to learn more and more. In the near future I will be selling these. If your interested now just let me know. I can personalize them for anyone. Email me at cammyaller@yahoo.com
I made these bright Dinosaurs for Avery. They are much easier to put together then the ones below. Those I made for Carson and Chase and they love them!




Some fun pumpkins I cut out
Some fun pumpkins I cut out
Labels:
Scroll Saw work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You seriously amaze me! and also make me feel very lame. You are so creative, stop it! You are making the rest of us who aren't so creative look bad! We think about you guys every so often! Glad to see you are having a fun time in Florida. Miss ya!
Post a Comment