
Well we were suppose to be on a plane this morning at 7:15am. As you can see in the picture above that didn't happen. Poor Carson was running into my bathroom and tripped and smacked his forehead right into this marble edging that out lines the shower. His head split open and the blood started flowing. I was right there to see it all including the blood!! We jumped in the car as Jason held a towel over his gash and I drove us to the hospital. This all happened around 5:00am. Carson was so good about the whole thing. He didn't cry at all on the way there. Thank goodness Jason was here to help carry him and all. About an hour and a half later Jason and Carson walk out of the ER with a inch and a half gash, and six stitches. We missed our flight, but as we speak we are trying to get on a later one. I'm just ready for a nap at this point, let alone getting ready to head out again! Hopefully this is the last of anything major, I'm crossing my fingers!



6 comments:
Oh my! Wow, what a trooper that Carson is. I hope the flights work okay today, both you getting on one and being by yourself with the kids.
See you next week!
It really can never be smooth before the trips, right? How is Carson feeling? He'll be proud later with his manly battle wounds. Hope you guys are all right.
something ALWAYS seems to happen when you're just about ready to travel! poor chase--that's quite a gash! 'hope the new flight will work out soon!
Oh my gosh, what a horrible thing to happen and expecially on the day you are supposed to be flying. Glad he's ok though! Have fun out here. Hope you're flight goes well with the 3 kids!
Wow! He's brave! Poor guy! Hope you guys made it out there ok. Merry Christmas!
I hope you guys make it out to Utah, I know that you have been looking forward to this time. Hey, maybe you could play in the snow while you are there;) Tell Carson we said we hope he feels better. Miss you guys, have a great Christmas!
Post a Comment