First of all... who eats potatoes, squash, and eggplant raw? Oh I know... Chase and Avery! Man you would think they would have stopped at trying one bite of one of the veggies. Oh no... every single one had a bite in it. Of course there favorite thing to eat is tomatoes so those had a few more bites in them than the rest. So all that hard work of cleaning and washing everything to then store for future meals has been thwarted! Oh well... at least I can say my kids eat there vegetables! :)
Example of some of the veggies we got.
Example of what Chase and Avery did to each and everyone of them
What can I say?



2 comments:
Hahahahahahaha!!!!
This was the funniest thing I've heard. And thanks for making my day!
Sorry this comment is so old but this is too funny!! So much for keeping them fresh for a few days!
Post a Comment