Sunday, June 28, 2009

At The Dentist!

Yes it is that time of year again! Last Tuesday I had an adventure taking three kids to the dentist. This was our first time at this dentist since living here in Florida. The last time we went was during Christmas time.We were in Utah when we took them. Also this was my first time taking all three kids by myself. This place was awesome though, and the kids didn't want to leave! It had video games, movies to watch, books, toys, and all that. The kids went one at a time, and did great. Avery got a pink Tutu for her Birthday from her Aunt Kristen. She wore it the whole day and did not want to take it off for any reason. So this is what she wore into the office. She has it on 24-7 no joke! While waiting for his turn Carson played Video games in a special room, and Chase had no problem watching a movie above him. The kids loved picking out their prize, and getting a new tooth brush. It went really well and so I survived a day at the dentist!

I thought this was funny! I took a picture of each child getting there teeth cleaned. The way they are laying seriously matches their personality! Look below

Carson laying just right! Follows directions!
Chase with his leg crossed over. SO him; Chill, and Rolls with the punches!
Avery in her Tutu. My girly girl!
What they did when they waited for their turn

No comments: