Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Off To Girls Camp!

Okay people! This is a first for me to camp in a tent in I don't know how long.......! I mean I don't know if I ever have! Anyway I m meeting up with the Young Women and leaders at girls camp tonight to finish out the week with them. I'm actually very excited and ready to go. Of course I will have pictures and stories to tell when I get back. I'm most worried about the heat and bugs!! Yikes!

I wont be able to watch SYTYCD tonight but we do have TVO so as soon as I get back from camping this weekend I will do my post on how I think week 3 went. Until then "A camping I will go"

1 comment:

anchik66 said...

Of course, by the time you read this comment you'll be done with this camp thing. Anyway, Valentina asked me about why aren't I going too. So I had to explain the calling system in the church... yeah... Sorry you have to endure the heat. Look on the bright side though - cold springs!!! Have fun with it all, and of course, can't wait for pics and stories.