Saturday, June 27, 2009

Week 3 On SYTYCD

I'm back!! and I survived. I will post about my adventures later though. The first thing when I got home from camp last night was of course take a shower and eat. Third thing was turn on the TV and catch up on week 3 of SYTYCD!! I was very tired but the DVR rocks! No commercials. So anyway I have to say that was one of those not too impressive weeks! I really was disappointed in the choreography if anything. I really didn't like any of the Hip Hop dances, mostly because of the choreographer. I'm not one to like the style of street Hip Hop. It just looks " dance reciitalish".. I did think Brandon and Kayla did a pretty good job with what they got, but still not my favorite. I really love Even and Randi together. They are one of my favorite couples for sure. They are both just so cute and fun. It cracks me up that almost every week Even has to like grab Randi or has to pretend he is madly in love with her in the dances,and then doing that knowing she is married!! Poor Even that would be rough! I did love Mia 's dance, and of course it was preformed very well. I figured who the bottom three couples would be by the end of the show for sure. I also got who was going home right out of the girls. Asuka was never interesting to me since the beginning. I did like Johnathan, but he was weak in areas for sure. I'm actually having trouble with my favorite dance this week to show you. Not because they were all so good, but because It was a "weak" week this week. "Wow did I just use week three times in a sentence"? :) Well here is the dance that stood out to me. Until next week, keep dancing!

No comments: