All I can say about this GIANT shape in the picture is "its a squash"! The only reason we ended up with this thing is due to our land lord. We went to drop off our papers that we signed to renew our lease and Jason came back to the car with this thing! I could only laugh and ask "WHAT IS THAT"? Jason let me know our land lord owns 40 aceres of land in Groveland, FL and grows these baby's! WOW! random. Okay so now what do you do with something like this? How do you began to look at it and say "Yes this shouldn't take long to prepare"! So it really just sat on top of my counter for like a week and a half. I would stare at it and then think of something else that needed to occupy my time. As you can see in the picture Avery tried to also figure this object out. She honestly sat and held this for "EVER"! It was funny. Well anyway enough about the giant squash, Ill have to let you know what I end up doing with it. I still have no clue?
Sunday, June 21, 2009
"It's A Squash"!!
All I can say about this GIANT shape in the picture is "its a squash"! The only reason we ended up with this thing is due to our land lord. We went to drop off our papers that we signed to renew our lease and Jason came back to the car with this thing! I could only laugh and ask "WHAT IS THAT"? Jason let me know our land lord owns 40 aceres of land in Groveland, FL and grows these baby's! WOW! random. Okay so now what do you do with something like this? How do you began to look at it and say "Yes this shouldn't take long to prepare"! So it really just sat on top of my counter for like a week and a half. I would stare at it and then think of something else that needed to occupy my time. As you can see in the picture Avery tried to also figure this object out. She honestly sat and held this for "EVER"! It was funny. Well anyway enough about the giant squash, Ill have to let you know what I end up doing with it. I still have no clue?
Labels:
Squash
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment