Every week I have a new fun craft to do with the kids over the summer. This is our very first one to kick it off! The kids all did a very creative job on the sea animal they picked. I did have to help Avery with hers, and a little with Chase. Carson decided he wanted to be the first one done and he was. I found this package of the beads and molds at Joann's Fabrics (my favorite store) and used a coupon on it, and her you go. A cheap yet fun craft to do with your kids. I love summer craft dayz!! Make sure to look for our new summer craft every week! By the way do you remember doing these bead designs?
Friday, June 12, 2009
Summer Dayz
Every week I have a new fun craft to do with the kids over the summer. This is our very first one to kick it off! The kids all did a very creative job on the sea animal they picked. I did have to help Avery with hers, and a little with Chase. Carson decided he wanted to be the first one done and he was. I found this package of the beads and molds at Joann's Fabrics (my favorite store) and used a coupon on it, and her you go. A cheap yet fun craft to do with your kids. I love summer craft dayz!! Make sure to look for our new summer craft every week! By the way do you remember doing these bead designs?
Labels:
kids n craft
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I know, I'm always commenting, and I should probably stop. Mmmmm, nah.. I have to say, Avery will look just like you when she grows up, this picture I see so much resemblance with you, Cammy.
Now, this craft thing, do those beads melt together when you iron them? Please, please, please tell me some ideas for kids. I have to stop this non-stop TV nonsense. They are watching it morning, day and night, and if I stop them they say "we're bored". And I really hate doing anything outside since it is so hot.
This is my silent scream - HELP!!!
Post a Comment