Can I just say that I was so glad to have my camera near by to catch this picture of Chase today. I had made Chase a bowl of Chicken Noodle Soup and gave him a Capri Sun to have for lunch time. Now I have no idea why my child asked for soup on one of the hottest days of summer?, but then again its Chase! So anyways he is eating at the table and I walk in from the other room and see this! (Look at picture if you haven't yet) Not sure why he had to sip soup and sip his drink at the same time? I guess it just tasted better that way :)
This kid just makes my day!

Try this combo! Chicken noodle soup while sipping a Capri Sun!
Do you see the noodle still hanging outside his mouth?
No comments:
Post a Comment