Okay here it is. I have in works the beginning stages of my new blog. It is for everything crafts and sewing! I will post some things still to my family blog, but will also link it too my new one. It is www.cammyscomforts.blogspot.com (sorry you might have to type it in to get to it) I will be posting things I make along with things I would like to sell. I will throw in some tutorials as well. Its still in the works and I have along way to go with it, but your welcome to view anytime. I'm also hoping to get an Etsy site up this next month to sell some of my comforts. I totally enjoy making new things and learning new ways of doing them. Hope you enjoy!
Monday, June 1, 2009
Cammys Comforts
Okay here it is. I have in works the beginning stages of my new blog. It is for everything crafts and sewing! I will post some things still to my family blog, but will also link it too my new one. It is www.cammyscomforts.blogspot.com (sorry you might have to type it in to get to it) I will be posting things I make along with things I would like to sell. I will throw in some tutorials as well. Its still in the works and I have along way to go with it, but your welcome to view anytime. I'm also hoping to get an Etsy site up this next month to sell some of my comforts. I totally enjoy making new things and learning new ways of doing them. Hope you enjoy!
Labels:
new blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Cammy Cammy I will really enjoy your new blog with all your craftiness. Thank you for the one you sent me I still need to send yours but how can I come close to anything crafty with all you do? We shall see......
Post a Comment