Friday, June 12, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance Season 5

Here is one of my favorite routines of the night

">


So the season is off and running! If you don't know me well, then you won't know how much I LOVE this show!! This is such a awesome show for all those that love or have danced themselves. I'm so excited for this season and so far I think it is going to be a good one. I already have my favorite dancers and also not so favorite. As you see above is one of the numbers that gave me the chills and thought was "Awesome" if you didn't get a chance to see Phillip and Jeannine do Hip Hop then you must watch! I Love Napoleon and Tabitha's Hip Hop Choreography, they are genius! Some of my other favorite dancers I'm liking already are Caitlin Kinny, Jason Glover, Even, Randi, Kupono, and Ashly. I really am not caring for Vitolio, Asuka, Johnathan, and I thought they got it right sending Paris and Tony home last night. So my opinion can change quickly as the show goes on, but really thought the first night was a hit. Oh and I wish Mary Murphy would just stop with the yelling! I cant stand it anymore!!! Till next week Happy Dancing!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

i, too, am super excited for this season! they are all so amazing! i agree w/you on asuka--not a fan (right now, at least)...an mary murphy definitely needs to cool it!! (my kids are in bed for crying out loud!) hurray for dancing!