
So I became a fan of the show "Lost" and have been following it ever since the first season. I have to admit that the last two seasons have not been my favorite. The season finally was last night and of course the end kept you hanging. I still can't believe I will have to wait till January of 2010 to see what this whole show is even about. I swear they make things up on the spot, because its getting lame in my opinion. Well anyway my sister Courtney got a picture with "Sawyer" while he filming in Lia, Hawaii. My sister attended college at BYU Hawaii where she also meet her husband. This is one of many famous people she ran into while living there. This picture was taken next to her house she lived in down the road. My brother also was going to school there and also got pictures with him and of the sets. I thought I would post this in honor of the season finale of "Lost"



No comments:
Post a Comment