Monday, May 4, 2009

Love my Neighbors

I have to post about my awesome neighbors! Both neighbors to the right and left of me are English. They have heavy accents. My one neighbor calls me "Darling" (in an English accent) My other neighbors are always saying " That's Fantastic" and "That is Lovely" I did however once make a mistake talking to one of them and saying how much I loved there accent! She looked at me like I was crazy and then replied " We don't have an accent" "Oops"! I guess I'm the one that has the accent to them! Oh well I know never to say that again. Its so comforting to have such great neighbors that I feel very safe next too, since Jason is gone so much. They are the type of neighbors that you can go to for an emergency, or borrow a cup of milk or sugar at anytime of the day. So yes I'm thankful for my wonderful Neighbors, and for there awesome accents that make me smile :)

No comments: