
Today Jason the kids and I decided to go check out our new theatre in Clermont. Before if we wanted to go see a movie we would have to go to Disney World. No joke that was one of the nearest ones to us. It is a AMC theatre and in was located in Downtown Disney. So you can guess how many movies we have been too since moving here! Maybe a handful, and one of us stayed home with Avery every time. So today we went to a matinee and decided it was time to see how Avery would do. We saw "Earth" It was awesome! and Avery actually did great!! She had the tendency to talk and point at all the animals she saw on the screen, but other then that she did great. Carson loved seeing all the animals and I think didn't move since we sat down, while on the other hand Chase fell asleep half way through it. Jason and I even got to sit together and bonus held hands. All in all it was fun to get out with all 5 of us and see a show. I also recommend "Earth" especially if you have kids.



1 comment:
Good, it's open now! Never heard of Earth, though... Glad for you guys, finally the whole family got to go someplace together ;-)
Hey, how much do they charge for the tickets?
I've finally added a couple of posts on my blog, you're welcome to read them ;-)
Post a Comment