I really can't believe that it is already the last week of school for my boys! Also we have now officially lived in Florida a full year!! WOW again! So much has changed since leaving Kansas/Nebraska a year ago!
I'm not sure how I feel about the kids being out of school yet. I'm one that likes my routine and time with just Avery for a few hours a day. On the other hand I totally enjoy being with all three of my kids doing crafts and such. I have a plan of attack for this summer and I'm actually very excited for it. I have been planning and preparing a variety of learning activities to do every day or at least every other day for the summer. I'm going to do fun activities that the kids will learn from and keep up on there skills. My dad sends us "My Big Backyard" magazines that are full of colorful pictures with lots of learning activities to do. I will be using those for most of my brain storming. I'm planning on working with their math and writing skills and already have some fun work books for that. I also hope to take the kids to some museums this summer. Of course I can't leave out the crafts side, and have been collecting clearance items on all kinds of fun crafty things. Of course I will be learning on the way myself! :)
Carson is so excited to be in second grade next year and reminds me of it often. Chase will still have another year in Pre-K due to his birthday in September. All I know is that this school year went by way too fast!!! I'm excited for summer though!
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment