Monday, May 4, 2009

Introducing "The Song Band"

So I just caught the kids practicing there music skills on the drums and guitar they got for Christmas. I grabbed my camera last minute and I got to film the kids during one of there practices. Avery loves to sing so as you see in the video she is in her dress up shoes rocking it out! Carson is playing guitar, and Chase is on drums. I asked them what there band name was and they said " The Song Band" Some of there songs included "Old McDonald had a Farm" and "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star". You cant hear them in this video, but that is what they where practicing. So there you have it folks the one and only "Song Band" take it away kids!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! I think it's great that they each know their part in the band!