Sunday, May 10, 2009

End of Soccer Pictures

Carson is the last one on the right

Well Saturday was the boys last and final soccer game for this season. I have to say it went by really fast and the kids learned a lot. Well okay maybe not Chase! He learned to pick the grass and complain that the sun was in his eyes! When he got the snack at the end of the game he would all of a sudden tell me how much he "LOVED" soccer and he was the best soccer player "EVER"! He is so funny. Carson however really gave it all he got and did awesome! He truly loves playing and gained a whole lot of confidence. It was really neat for Jason and I to watch him grow in a short amount of time. So here is the last group picture of Carson's team and coach and I only got a shot of Chase with his coach. Great job boys!

1 comment:

anchik66 said...

Carson's team looks really soccer-ish. Gotta love how different your boys are, their personalities, behavior and all!