Friday, May 8, 2009

Top 10 Lists

So Jason and I where looking on the net and came across the top 10 grossed movies made. I also saw on Yahoo the new list of the top 10 baby names. So I thought I would pass this "Very" important information along to you all! :) I actually added 10 more titles to the top movies, because I thought it was interesting! My main shocker was seeing that Shrek 2 was in the Top 4!! Don't get me wrong I LOVE that movie, but out of everything out there that was #4!! What do you find interesting?

All-Time USA Box office

Rank Title USA Box Office
1. Titanic (1997) $600,779,824
2. The Dark Knight (2008) $533,316,061
3. Star Wars (1977) $460,935,665
4. Shrek 2 (2004) $436,471,036
5. E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial (1982) $434,949,459
6. Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999) $431,065,444
7. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (2006) $423,032,628
8. Spider-Man (2002) $403,706,375
9. Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005) $380,262,555
10. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) $377,019,252
11. Spider-Man 2 (2004) $373,377,893
12. The Passion of the Christ (2004) $370,270,943
13. Jurassic Park (1993) $356,784,000
14. The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002) $340,478,898
15. Finding Nemo (2003) $339,714,367
16. Spider-Man 3 (2007) $336,530,303
17. Forrest Gump (1994) $329,691,196
18. The Lion King (1994) $328,423,001
19. Shrek the Third (2007) $320,706,665
20. Transformers (2007)


Top 10 Girls Names


Girls
(1) Emma

(2) Emily

(3) Madison

(4) Olivia

(5) Hannah

(6) Abigail

(7) Isabella

(8) Ashley

(9) Samantha

(10) Elizabeth


Top 10 Boys Names

Boys Names

(1) Jacob

(2) Michael

(3) Joshua

(4) Matthew

(5) Ethan

(6) Andrew

(7) Daniel

(8) William

(9) Joseph

(10) Christopher

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

interesting. most i'd have probably guessed--what were the top 10 grossed movies??

anchik66 said...

Passion of the Christ was gross, really, it made my stomach turn. Why did I watch it?