Monday, May 25, 2009

Kansas Visit

Okay I'm finally back! I was gone for over a week to visit my family and friends in Kansas where I lived for 7 1/2 years. Jason had to take a week off of work so we decided that instead of going to Kansas for 3 to 4 days that I should stay the week. Jason did an awesome job with the kids and keeping the house clean. I had a great time with my sister Courtney who I stayed with. We did all sorts of things, and still it was not enough time to get everything done we hoped too. I also was able to visit the dance studio I taught at, and say hello to the girls I use to teach. It was so great to see people I haven't seen in over a year. Courtney and I went to two movies without our kids and that was such a treat for the both of us. We made clips and sewed all sorts of things. We of course went to Joann's Fabrics about a hundred times. While I was there my sister Courtney created a name for her little business she is going to start called "Fezza's" which is feather clips and head bands. I will also be selling them, and will be posting pictures this next week so you all can take a look. They are so CUTE!!! The weather was so nice and warm so we spent some time out side as well. Courtney also has her own photography business and took some amazing shoots of me while I was there. We found some really cool buildings and even a rail road spot to take some great pictures. I will also post those as soon as I get the pictures sent to me from my sister. All in all I had a wonderful, busy, crafty time in Kansas. There is a part of me that will always call that home.

Two of the girls I use to work with at the dance studio. Cindy, my sister Courtney, me, and Nikki
A shirt my sister made while sewing!
My sister and Me

1 comment:

anchik66 said...

So happy you're back! And very glad you had a great time in Kansas. Love your sister's shirt. See you soon