Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day Gifts

I wanted to say to all you mother's out there, "Happy Mother's Day"!! This year for Mother's Day I decided to make my mom and mother in law something they could use. For my mom I made a oven mitt and matching apron to go with her theme in her kitchen which is Apples! For my mother in law I made a personalized canvas bag that the kids helped me with to put books in. She reads to the boys every night and thought this will help when she travels and to have a special spot for the books. I posted Pictures as you see below of how it all turned out. Its kind of hard to tell the apple apron in the picture, but turned out really cute in person.

I love that there is a chance to acknowledge mothers each year and to really let them know how much they are loved and appreciated! So Happy Mother's Day to all



No comments: