As you see on the left, there is a nice spinach and cheese quiche I made right before the wonderful chocolate cake. I do feel I'm adequate in my cooking abilities. I have made some pretty darn good meals that everyone has enjoyed. So there you have it, " I can't bake"
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
" I Can't Bake"
So I can't BAKE! I'm not going to even pretend that I can, because I can't! I try and I try and it never works out for me. So as you can see in the picture below my latest master piece. It suppose to be a Chocolate Cake. Ya, I know "Not so much"! My boys reminded me that the oven was smoking and they thought it was on fire. Smoke quickly filled the kitchen do to the cake rising over the pan and onto the bottom of the stove where it burnt to a crisp." Yikes" it was a big mess that's for sure! My poor husband and kids never get a decent dessert made by me. I follow the directions and somehow it just never turns out no matter how careful I am. So I decided to let everyone know that I most likely wont be bringing dessert to the next party or get together!
As you see on the left, there is a nice spinach and cheese quiche I made right before the wonderful chocolate cake. I do feel I'm adequate in my cooking abilities. I have made some pretty darn good meals that everyone has enjoyed. So there you have it, " I can't bake"
As you see on the left, there is a nice spinach and cheese quiche I made right before the wonderful chocolate cake. I do feel I'm adequate in my cooking abilities. I have made some pretty darn good meals that everyone has enjoyed. So there you have it, " I can't bake"
Labels:
cake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Not to laugh but thats pretty funny!
Ok so here is my thought.
You can't be perfect in everything you do!! It just wouldn't be fair lol. You're already cornering the market with all your craftiness let us non crafty people (aka me) be good at doing at least one thing like baking haha.
Oh and I have a no fail chocolate cake recipe that is SO easy and so so so yummy to die for. I'll make it for you when you come to visit!
Post a Comment