Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tom and Jerry / Carson and Chase


My kids have been really into the cartoon "Tom and Jerry" I'm so glad because I too always enjoyed watching that show when I was younger. I have been fortunate too have kids who like the cartoons I too can also handle. Lately Carson and Chase have been playing the characters of Tom and Jerry. So Carson is Tom the cat and Chase is Jerry the mouse. "I think Carson gave Chase no option but to be the mouse"! So for real I'm not joking as they are watching the show they are imitating what they are doing. It's not even the mean stuff either its the parts where there is music and dance. It' s really funny to watch them. Carson recently drew a scene with "Tom and Jerry" and wrote his name under Tom and Chase under Jerry. He hung it up over there beds so Jason and I could remember who was who. It just cracks me up those two! Who doesn't love the good ole' shows like "Tom and Jerry" !!

1 comment:

Amber M. said...

That is too cute!!

Are you going to be doing So You Think You Can Dance recaps for us again this go-'round? I actually watched last night while I ran on the treadmill and am DYING to know what you think...