Okay, week two down! Wow... it was another great week I thought. I know I had my pre-judgments from last week, but I had some switches on some couples. Here are the top three dances I thought "Rocked" and the bottom three that I thought were awful:
Top 3
Randi and Even doing the Jive
Asuka and Vitolio doing the Waltz
Karla and Johnathan doing Contemporary
Bottom 3
Jason and Catlin doing Hip Hop
Phillip and Jennine doing Tango
Kupono and Ashly doing Hip Hop
I actually loved all the bottom three dance couples last week, and I thought they were on fire! "But" they really didn't do it for me this week. It is so interesting how opinions change every time they do a new style of dance. I have to also say that my least favorite couple last week was Asuka and Vitolio. This week I had a change of heart! They did such a beautiful job. I thought the Disco routine was awesome! I really don't know where they get the stamina to do those styles? I know how hard it is to just do a dance routine with a style I'm use too, but not a brand new style that needs sooooooo much energy!! It is amazing to see everyone just jump in and make it happen!
For judges this week Lil' C was the guest judge. I have to say I have never heard someone so poetic, yet detailed when he speaks. I get the biggest kick out of him. He is a walking dictionary, I'm not kidding! If you hear him giving his critiques he really goes off into deep meaning. I really love it because he gives the dancers something more then just a comment. I still can't believe this is a person who invented "Krumping". Oh, and WOW on Lil' C giving Brandon major credit for his routine last night. If you watched the tryouts then you know Lil' C was not at all impressed by Brandon and made comments regularly. So to see him say "amazing" to Brandon was pretty "Buck"!!!! :) Until next week, keep on dancing!
This is one of my favorite songs and favorite dance of the night
Karla and Johnathan
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
It is really weird not having you around to talk about this important stuff! I am a faithful watcher of SYTYCD. Hope you are doing good!
You're so cute with your sytycd talk. I LOVE the show too though and I'm into it too! I keep forgetting you're a dancer! I think it's gonna be a good season!
Also, the spiderman story is HILARIOUS! What a cute and imaginative kid you have :)
What is wrong with you! I shutter every time that idiot lil c opens his mouth... I can't STAND HIM! Its a rapper trying to sound smart. Its like he picks big words out of the dictionary and tries to find excuses to use them. Kerby and I HATE hearing him... plus he knows nothing about real dance.... THats my opinion ... :)
Wow Court.. .tell us how you really feel... :)
Post a Comment