Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Getting my Groove Back


Last night I had so much fun teaching a simple warm up and stretch and a quick Hip Hop routine. In young women's this month the topic has been "Be Fit" I really love this topic and have always tried my best to take good care of my health. So for the Young Women's activities this week we had a fun dance that I made up to show you can exercises in so many ways and dancing is one of them. Then after my dance Carol the other leader showed how to make a very healthy and yummy lettuce wrap with chicken. It was so fun getting to teach some dance again. It has been over two years since I have taught. I really miss it and hope to do more of it soon. Here is a fun picture of the girls and myself after learning the dance.

No comments: