Tuesday, July 28, 2009
SYTYCD Week 7
This week was so down then up for me. I know I was gone last week to post about it, but here it is really quick. First off I loved Ellen DeGeneres was on the panel. She was a hoot! I just loved "Travis Wall's" group dance. He needs to be a permanent choreographer I think from here on. The whole first part of the show started off bad I thought. Nothing great in the choreography as well for me. Then Came Brandon and Jeanine's dance. Wow!! I loved it. I also choose it for my pick of the night. So if you haven't seen it check it out above. Then came the Breast Cancer dance with Ade and Melissa. If I were to pick two perfect people to dance that routine it would have been them out of the group. The routine brought tears to my eyes and you couldn't help feel the message it pro trade. I didn't pick it as my favorite number because it already got so much hype. I also loved the last hip hop number as well. I also felt that they picked the wrong girl to go home on Thursday. I really loved Janette, and thought she was so talented. I did feel America got it right to send Jason home. He really didn't stand out enough to me. I think my mind is not made up all the way on the next two to go home this coming week. It will really all depend on tomorrow night and what happens. So far my favorite girl is Jeanine and for the guy Brandon and Evan. Until next time Keep On Dancing!
Labels:
Week 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment