So I just had to post these pictures of Avery and what happened this day! So funny. The best is when Avery found a mini frog outside and I found her holding it in her hand like she was going to squash it! I also caught her in my bathroom with Aloe Vera cooling Gel rubbing it all over her hair, face, dress and hands! "Don't Ask"! I don't even know how this came about. Also Avery fell dead asleep on the couch which was so cute!
Avery is now 27 months, and as you can see busier then ever. She has grown so much in her play and interaction with others. She still loves "Barbie" and anything Ballet. She has really been into drawing and coloring on paper. She always draws little squiggly circles all over and then shows me all excited that its "Barbie" She still loves to sit and read books to herself and also have Jason and I read to her. She gets right in there with her brothers and wrestles with them and plays chase around the house. She still just is best friends with Carson and has a love/hate relationship with Chase. She has been into watching "Tom and Jerry" with her brothers along with "Max and Ruby" The other day she found the case to the movie "Annie" and yells out "Watch Annie mom"? "Watch Annie"? She loves the movie "Annie" and could sit through the whole thing with no problem. Avery has become a picker eater then she has been. She just seems to pick at her food more and lick off all the ketchup she can. She loves her milk still, and will only drink it in a bottle still. We did try taking it away for a week and it was a night mare. Jason said cleaning up throw up all day long from her crying so hard and long was not worth it yet. So we will give it ago when school starts up for the boys. The latest new thing she is doing is demanding on only to wear dresses. No joke she will cry and cry until you put a dress on her. I love it of course because she is a girl after my own heart. She "Loves" her dresses! So for my next sewing projects I will be making some new dresses for her. I will post them when I'm done. Avery also loves to go to the beach. She is always way more excited then the boys put together. She is a dare devil for sure and loves every minute we are there. She also loves the swimming pool and her floaty. She is able to say so much more and yet its hard to make out at times. My favorite thing she has been saying lately is: "Goodnight Boy's" and she will blow them a kiss. Or when we get home from being gone she says the following: "Home Boy's" and will run to give them a hug. Its my favorite.
a>



No comments:
Post a Comment