Sunday, July 19, 2009

I Made This!




This was my latest sewing project. I had a fun time making this for Avery. As I have said before in older posts, she is only wanting to wear dresses! I truly can not get her in skirts or shorts. I am just happy when she lets me put on a wear around dress instead of her church dresses. She truly is 100% girl! And of course I love it!!! So since I learned to applique I thought this dress would be right up my alley. The dress was fairly simple to put together and the flower was just plain fun to do! I decided to make it a little bigger so she had a longer period to wear it. So here it is... a summer dress for Avery

3 comments:

JONES GANG!!! said...

way cute Cammy. you are so good and i love it. and avery is way cute in the dress, i hope i have a girl so i can make one.

Holly Jo said...

I love it!!! I want one and I want it to look as cute on me as it looks on her! Way to go Cam! ;)

anchik66 said...

Cute as always.