Some other things we have done so far this summer are as follows
Beach days ( We do west and east side beaches, trying new spots always) this one is our favorite family time together
Parks ( found some new ones that rock!)
Went Camping (got to canoe and knee board)
Disney Wilderness park and water park
Mini vacation South Florida (Awesome!)
Pools and hotel pools (So much Fun!)
Visit to my sister in Nashville ( got a new hair do)
Rearranging my house over and over again
Sewing, sewing, and sewing! ( my favorite hobby)
teaching the kids something new and working with them on reading
I also feel like I have been on the phone more then ever with family (I do have 10 bros, and sisters) makes since
I have been religious on my exercise routine that I started in June. ( P90X baby!!) "Bring It"
Of course I have filled my summer days with many more activities, but these are some big ones
Summer is not done yet though! with family coming this next month it will be really busy with a lot more fun activities and get togethers.
So there you have it, a short/long update from the Aller household. I really can't believe its the end of July already! That is crazy!! I'm also starting to get mail for the kids back to school dates. I can't believe Carson is going into 2ND grade still. Chase is going to a new preschool this year, so here comes mommy taxi!!! Oh well I have sort of turned into a morning person so it might not be as bad. We will see



1 comment:
Pictures with water always turn out so nice, don't they?
Nice little update.
Post a Comment