Saturday, July 18, 2009

SYTYCD Week 6

Wow... it's getting closer and closer to the final 4! I do have to say, I think the voters got it right Thursday. I love Randi, but she had a bad week I'm afraid. Now that it is coming to the finals, any routine they don't perform well puts them in trouble. For the guys, I am glad that Kapono was the one to go home. I thought he was good in a strange dancer way, but I didn't care for him near as much as the others.

I'm sure everyone agrees on the dance of the week. It was choreographed by Travis Wall who is also "Amazing." The dance style is contemporary, which I love.



I also want to point out that I just fell in love with the guys dance this week. They were all very good!!! It was an African style routine, and it was outstanding! I just loved Evan in that dance. He is so white and so not the African dance type, but... he held his own for sure! I thought the girls routine was OK. It wasn't the best I have seen, but well done. I'm looking forward to next week to see who gets to partner with who. Until next week, "Keep on Dancing"!!!

No comments: