Chase had no clue I took this picture of him. This was taken in a hotel while we were on vacation. I couldn't believe how adult like he looked! He found the movie section of the newspaper which had some animated pictures of a cartoons and also Super Man. I had made him a cup of hot chocolate earlier and when I walked in the room this was what he was doing. I think he looked at the movie section of the newspaper for at least 20 minutes!! He is so funny
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Picture of the Week
Chase had no clue I took this picture of him. This was taken in a hotel while we were on vacation. I couldn't believe how adult like he looked! He found the movie section of the newspaper which had some animated pictures of a cartoons and also Super Man. I had made him a cup of hot chocolate earlier and when I walked in the room this was what he was doing. I think he looked at the movie section of the newspaper for at least 20 minutes!! He is so funny
Labels:
picture of week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment