Week 5 was a relief to watch. Pretty much all the dancers did very well and I liked the choreography too. The Folk Russian dance that Jeanine and Phillip had to do was... Yikes!! Nigel Lythgoe (main judge and creator of show) was right when he said it looked like little kids bouncing around out there. I just don't think it was appropriate for a huge dance competition like this show is. They had no choice but to perform the dance, so they did a great job and I did think they looked cute up there! I think Jeanine is one of my favorite girls on the show. Another one of my favorite couples this season so far is Randi and Evan. I did like their Hip Hop routine together, but the ball room style one they did was not so good. One couple that has lost my interest and I felt did not have a connection was Jason and Caitlin. I just don't feel the passion from them as individuals or as partners. I feel that they may be in the bottom this week. The other couple that has just been rocking it is Brandon and Janet! WOW they are just amazing with anything they get thrown at them. They rocked it last night with both styles of dance, first Argentine Tango, and second Jazz which was choreographed by Wade Robson. That was my favorite piece of the night and the dance I chose to post.
I still have to see the results show tonight, but could kind of guess who might be in the bottom three tonight. I also think it will be really interesting to see who gets partnered with who next week. It's getting intense though and I think this is when the show gets really fun! Until next week
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment