Monday, July 13, 2009

Picture of the Week


So I was able to get a good deal on blueberries the other day. I don't think the kids have ever really tried fresh blueberries before. I know they have tried candy that is blueberry flavored but not the real thing. So Chase took to the idea of blueberry waffles. He was so cute in putting a blueberry on each open hole. I think he stared at it for like 3 minutes before he decided to take a bite. I was surprised because none of the kids ended up really caring for them. Oh well more for Jason and I! :)

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

i have to call blueberries "balls" in order for christian to eat them. for some reason, if he thinks he's eating something that'll bounce, it's okay. same w/grapes!

emily doesn't like them either--i think it's a texture thing. have fun eating them yourself! try them w/vanilla yogurt--yummmm...